How do I submit feed back on the COMMON requirements?

I went to look at one of the requirements and all I saw was a couple of
replies and not the original requirement. Check out: "All i5/OS Software
should be downloadable". I replied that I couldn't see the original
request. And, on my reply, it put Mike Pavluk's name and his picture!