Hi Jonathan,

There was a great series of articles done by Jon Paris and/or Susan
Gantner for doing this in RPG. A definite must read. I can't remember
where I saw it though. I printed it and it's buried somewhere.

Check the following links:
http://www.ibmsystemsmag.com/
http://www.systemideveloper.com/

Tks,

Glenn Gundermann
ggundermann@xxxxxx
(647) 272-3295

Jonathan Mason wrote:
I am writing an ILE CL module that calls one of a number of other
modules based on a parameter value and I was hoping I could specify a
variable name on the CALLPRC statement, but the command doesn't allow
this.

Are there any API's that will allow me to do this from CL, I checked the
CEExxxx API's and couldn't see anything that would appear to do the job,
or am I better off writing an ILE RPG wrapper to call the module for
me? Each of the further modules has the same parameter list.

Thanks

Jonathan

This thread ...