In WRKSPLF, if you select option 8=Attributes, you should see something
like:
User defined option . . . . . . . . . :
User defined data . . . . . . . . . . :

(about 9 screens down of rolling)

and I'd still like that message id and program. I didn't quite understand
where you were seeing it with: "I see the message when I do a wrksplf and
look for PDFE."

Ok. I searched my Infoprint server joblog. I see some PQT... messages in
there. Found a message file in QSYS called QPQMSG. Used my utility on
that to find EMAIL. Found one hit.
PQT3608-Email address is not specified correctly. I assume you were
seeing Error code 10.
DSPMSGD RANGE(PQT3608) MSGF(QSYS/QPQMSGF)

Any chance you are sending out to multiple email addresses and the sum of
all of those is greater than 80 characters? If so, then:
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=0&dc=DB550&dc=D100&q1=pqt3608&uid=nas240134632312aed5d86256dbc003c9e37&loc=en_US&cs=UTF-8&lang=all
PTFs Available
R520 SI10625 3364
R530 SI22757 6101

There's a couple of other hits if you search ibm.com for pqt3608. Not
many hits, mind you. But maybe enough to resolve your issue.