Not only do we send out multiple emails, our 5250 screens look like this (
which the list software will probably reformat)
Sign On
System . . . . . : GDISYS
Subsystem . . . . : QINTER
Display . . . . . : ROBS3

Password . . . . . . . . . . . .
Program/procedure . . . . . . . .
Current library . . . . . . . . .

| Next Scheduled Downtime is 04/11/2008 |

And the date is in reverse image yellow. We thought about flashing red
but I've heard that can throw an epileptic into fits.