From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 8:12 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: SNDMSG Not Displaying

SNDMSG MSG(ARGH) TOUSR(QSYSOPR)
DSPMSG QSYSOPR
Find message. Place cursor on it. Press F1. Record value in:
Severity . . . . . . . :

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

"Willie J. Moore" <WJMoore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
02/15/2008 11:09 AM
Please respond to

"Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: SNDMSG Not Displaying

Rob,
What is the message severity for 'SNDMSG'?
william...