From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Nick_Radich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 1:15 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Memories of Old IBM Equipment (Was: Jobsrunning
withoutaprogramstack)

I didn't realize Elke has been aroung that long.

I used to work for them, right before, and after, SSA bought them and
integrated Maintenance Management into BPCS.

Thanx,

Nick

Nick Radich
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
EPC Molding, Inc.
Direct (320) 679-6683
Toll free (800) 388-2155 ext. 6683
Fax (320) 679-4516
nick_radich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Paul Nelson" <nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
02/07/2008 12:44 PM
Please respond to

"'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: Memories of Old IBM Equipment (Was: Jobs running withoutaprogramstack)

Phillips had (briefly) a competitor to the S/32. I migrated the S/32
version
of the Elke maintenance management system to it. That was certainly a
waste
of my time. I'm not sure Phillips ever sold any of those.

Paul Nelson
Office 512-392-2577
Cell 708-670-6978
nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx