From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Franz
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 8:10 PM
To: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: central and remote offices comm green screen

Have a small customer with 2 or 3 remote offices.
Home site has a 6 pc's w/Client Access.
Remotes may have 10 or so remote users, some lasers, some barcode read &
print. Some small file upload/download.
All green screen.
DSL provider claims cable is bad.
Cable provider claims dsl is bad.
Either would be "business class", not home.
One site across the country.
T1 too much.
Want a router to router tunnel from central to remote sites.
Is one (cable vs dsl) really better than other?
Jim Franz