From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shannon ODonnell
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 12:16 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Quick question on iSeries Access (and now JWalk)
terminalemulation

Yeah, whatever you do, don't insult the product. I got a serious nasty-gram
from Seagull a few years ago when I criticized the product on these forums,
based on my own experience with it at the time. They didn't like what I had
to say I guess.

However, screen-scraper is a pretty apt description. Newer versions may do
more.