From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eduard Sluis
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 10:26 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical iSeries Discussion; easy400 easy400
Subject: Using PHP on iSeries to generate Graphics/Charts to be used in main
website.

Dear All,

We have a need and a wish to incorporate graphics/charts based on iSeries
data into our iSeries websites.
We think of using PHP for that and more specifically PHP_DG2 to generate the
graphics.
We however have no experience with PHP on the iSeries.
We know that PHP Zend is available as PASE solution on the iSeries but we
are not sure if we can also use PHP_DG2 or another graphic generator on the
iSeries.

Before going seriously on this road, does someone has experience with this
on the iSeries and can say, yes/no/ be aware for/this works best.

By the way 'All the best for the rest of this year'.

Kind regards,
Eduard Sluis.