Rob,

I am not arguing. I am asking why......

And no, I do not think a Google search should be a preventative measure
against a new name. Google does not take long to pick up links - it is more
about how many of us are willing to USE the new name on the web. I would
blame the people who cannot keep their information UP TO DATE, rather than
Google.

Also, you say "stop thinking of it as an AS/400" and "I am not just talking
hardware", but you did not say the name of the "not just hardware". This is
where we all have to change. i5/OS (operating system aka not-just-hardware)
is what unites us, not AS/400 (just hardware).

Trevor