I have a client running a couple of iSCSI attached servers. During the
nightly backup we are getting several locks on IFS files in
/QIBM/UserData/Director/data/
/QIBM/UserData/Director/data/configmgr/db/
/QIBM/UserData/Director/log/

Now I really normally don't care about backing up anything in a 'log'
folder, but what about these other folders? Are these files static and
getting them on a full system save good enough or ??

They are only using director to support the iSCSI. The actual storage
spaces are being saved using a current Windows based package handling
their other wintel servers.

Thanks