From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vernon Hamberg
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 9:18 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: IBM Experience so far with new i5

Indeed! Unless it's an xSeries, perhaps!

Vern

At 09:19 AM 12/19/2007, you wrote:

<< 2 minutes later, my phone rings. I see it's a 507 area code...
Rochester perhaps? I answer and the tech says he just received my problem
notification. I explain I'm a newbie, he chuckles and says "no problem".
He then talks me through using SST to acknowledge the problem (which was
nothing more than a loss of AC power) and then remove the problem.>>

Try THAT with a Wintel box. :-))

Paul Nelson
Cell 708-670-6978
Office 512-392-2577