ThANKS A LOT. I ALREADY HAD GONE TO THE the help but I "forgot" to see the spece.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Em nome de CRPence
Enviada em: terça-feira, 18 de Dezembro de 2007 19:03
Para: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Assunto: Re: Left12

When the decimal separator is comma, a space must precede the literal
number; i.e. the SUBSTR(ciusmd, 1, 12) is the appropriate manner to
specify the numeric literals. I am just pointing out that it is a
requirement. To be clear, I do not agree with the space being required
just to avoid confusing the parser.

Regards, Chuck