I did, it was a few months back (July?). If you had a date/time/timestamp
field in the file, then a DDL created file had a different format ID than
the exact same fields in a DDS created file. Even if you only had a single
field, a date field.

I opened a PMR and the developer was not going to fix it ("working as
designed") until I mentioned it was being followed closely by the midrange
mailing list. Then he decided to fix it. <g> After all, if IBM wants us to
modernize into SQL, but a single date field causes level checks, that's a
sizeable hindrance. I was going to post the text of the entire PMR, but
decided it was just too long. If people are really interested (and just
want to see how a PMR proceeds) I will do so.

Fixing PTFs:

APAR SE29266
PTF V5R3M0 5722SS1-SI27866
PTF V5R4M0 5722SS1-SI27868

There is also an info APAR that explains things: II14134.

So far I've converted 400+ files from DDS to DDL with about 300 to go.