The old saying was "no one ever got fired for using IBM". Probably not so
true anymore. However, that being said, a good security consultant should
be able to give you a firm end to end check. For example, we're using
IBM's Managed Security Services to do benevolent hacking, etc. Ask
yourself this, would one of the other i5 consultants mentioned ever
suggest you upgrade the level of DNS being served from your i5 because
there are known leaks with that level of bind and you should be at a newer
level of bind? To the point that we had to put them, and the i5/os
people, in a ring to duke it out because the i5 people said that didn't
apply with their version. MSS won.

On the low end of the spectrum is using one of the accounting firms out
there to do your i5 security. They are stuck with the same old format of
questions from 20 years ago, like QLMTDEVSSN. Jeepers, why limit someone
to one 5250 session and allow them to connect 27 ways with ODBC, etc?