If I do that, my numeric expression is huge (like: 1.5723229690000009E+007
for example). How I control it to be just with 2 decimal places?

Peter Vidal
MAPICS IT Technical Support Team / SR System Analyst
10540 Ridge Rd., Ste 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111
Tel:727-849-9999, x2414 Fax:727-815-3120
http://www.pall.com

"At any rate, I am convinced that He [God] does not play dice."
Albert Einstein (1879-1955), In a letter to Max Born, 1926

rob@xxxxxxxxx
12/05/2007 10:56 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Query/400 and the SQL POWER function

Easily.
CREATE VIEW BS AS select (
T1.DKCWVA*POWER(10,-T2.AECJST) as PoweredUp,
from...)

Then Query/400 this new view.