Perhaps an option in Translation tab under Connection->JDBC Setup menu
option? Or Language tab?

Alternatively, you can run CL commands in Run SQL Scripts by prefixing them
with CL: prefix. Something like:

CL: CHGJOB LANGID(ENU) CNTRYID(US) CCSID(37);

Or the combination of JDBC options and job options?

I guess I am not sure what exactly is the issue...

Elvis

2007 System i Fall Technical Conference | Orlando | November 4-7
Celebrating 10-Years of SQL Performance Excellence on IBM i5/OS and OS/400