DB2 for iSeries doesn't really require an "Admin" like a lot of other
databases do.

Sounds like the auditor is unfamiliar with the iSeries, and is using a
template to do your audit. I've been thru this with a few and had to
'splain to them how the iSeries works. Most of the time they claim
they understand and just go away.

This thread ...