-apache -d /qibm/UserData/WebQuery/ibi/webfocus76/WQLWI7/ -f conf/httpd.conf

same here but getting the msg I mentioned in another post

On 10/22/07, Bryan Dietz <bdietz400@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not sure why you do have one, but mine looks like:

Display Physical File Member
File . . . . . . : QATMHINSTC Library . . . . : QUSRSYS
Member . . . . . : WQLWI7 Record . . . . . : 1
Control . . . . . Column . . . . . : 1
Find . . . . . . .

-apache -d /qibm/UserData/WebQuery/ibi/webfocus76/WQLWI7/ -f
conf/httpd.conf
****** END OF DATA ******

Bryan