Awesome ideas, gentlemen. I thank all who responded.

/b;

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Nelson [mailto:nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 2:10 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Converting Integer to Dates

In SEQUEL, it's CVTDATE(yourdate,ymd1). Plus, it'll be invaluable in
finding
bogus dates your application software package stuffed into your files.

I just found a case where an A/R aging routine made a bunch of due dates
equal to 20070931 for customers whose terms code is thirty days, and the
invoices were created on September 1st. This was following a package
upgrade
done in August. Don't software companies have people to test their code
anymore? Sheesh.

Paul Nelson
Cell 708-670-6978
Office 512-392-2577