The following script of actions was performed on a v5r3 system, and results from some actions are shown:

crtjrnrcv dltme00001
crtjrn qgpl/dltme jrnrcv(dltme00001)
STRJRN OBJ(('/qsys.lib/qtemp.lib/d0.dtaq'))
JRN('/qsys.lib/qgpl.lib/dltme.jrn')
IMAGES(*AFTER) OMTJRNE(*NONE)
STRJRNOBJ OBJ(QTEMP/D1) OBJTYPE(*DTAQ)
JRN(QGPL/DLTME) IMAGES(*AFTER)

DSPJRN qgpl/dltme /* the output follows: */
Opt Sequence Code Type Object Library
1 J PR
2 Q QB D0 QTEMP
3 Q QB D1 QTEMP

DSPJRN qgpl/dltme /* Help on Code: */
The journal code. <<snip>>
o Q - Data queue operation <<snip>>

DSPJRN qgpl/dltme /* Help on Type: */
For journal code Q the possible journal entry types are:
o QB - Start data queue journaling
o QC - Data queue cleared, no key
o QD - Data queue deleted
o QE - End data queue journaling
o QI - Queue in use at abnormal end
o QJ - Data queue cleared, has key
o QK - Send data queue entry, has key
o QL - Receive data queue entry, has key
o QM - Data queue moved
o QN - Data queue renamed
o QR - Receive data queue entry, no key
o QS - Send data queue entry, no key
o QX - Start of save-while-active for data queue
o QY - Data queue saved
o QZ - Data queue restored
o VE - Internal entry
o VQ - Internal entry

Although the script & output does not include any actual data entries, the Q-QK and Q-QS documentation would appear to suggest that the action is logged, and I infer the data would be logged. And entries available by DSPJRN are presumably available by the RCVJRNE, RTVJRNE, and similar.

Regards, Chuck

This thread ...