Hi, James:

> James Lampert wrote:
...(snip)...
My problem is that even when complete statements are only one line long, complete ideas rarely are.
I find the X (exclude lines) prefix line command is helpful. Type "XX" on the first line, and a matching "XX" on the last line that you want to exclude, and SEU hides it, replacing it with a single line like this:

Then you can see the "context" around it. To show those hidden lines again, I type e.g. "SF9" (for show first 9 lines, in this case) in the prefix command area.

This also comes in handy for matching up IFs and ELSEs and ENDIFs or DOs and ENDDOs, etc., too.

This thread ...