Have you tried three spaces on the right side?
eftimios pantzopoulos wrote:
I have a weird problem in a display file that I need some help with involving a window border.
A field inside the window border is defined as: KIQQX 250 VARLEN(100) I use this in the display record using the: CNTFLD(050) & WRDWRAP keywords.
This results in 5 lines of 50 charcters as a continuous field for a short text field (wonderful!).
Unfortunately the border to the right hand side of the first 50 bytes shows a gap in the solid blue: A WDWBORDER((*COLOR BLU) (*DSPATR HI)
as does the border to the left of the second line of the 5 lines. That's the only place where this occurs. The remaining three lines have no breaks. I have two colums of blank space between the end of the 5 lines and the border as well as two columns between the border and the start of the 5 lines. Is there more I should be aware of?
While I'm at it, is there any web reference which gives a comprehensive tutorial on how to code windows? The only article of use I've been able to find is an MCPRESSONLINE one from 1995! Thanks in expectation.
Mike Pantzopoulos
It's simple! Sell your car for just $30 at CarPoint.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801459%2Fpi%5F1004813%2Fai%5F859641&_t=762955845&_r=tig_OCT07&_m=EXT