From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
eftimios pantzopoulos
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 6:43 AM
To: midrange List
Subject: gap in window border

I have a weird problem in a display file that I need some
help with involving a window border.A field inside the window
border is defined as: KIQQX 250 VARLEN(100) I use this in the
display record using the: CNTFLD(050) & WRDWRAP keywords.This
results in 5 lines of 50 characters as a continuous field for
a short text field (wonderful!).Unfortunately the border to
the right hand side of the first 50 bytes shows a gap in the
solid blue: A WDWBORDER((*COLOR BLU) (*DSPATR HI)as does the
border to the left of the second line of the 5 lines. That's
the only place where this occurs. The remaining three lines
have no breaks. I have two colums of blank space between the
end of the 5 lines and the border as well as two columns
between the border and the start of the 5 lines. Is there
more I should be aware of?While I'm at it, is there any web
reference which gives a comprehensive tutorial on how to code
windows? The only article of use I've been able to find is an
MCPRESSONLINE one fro m 1995! Thanks in expectation.Sincere apologies

Mike Pantzopoulos