I guess he didn't like his boss too much! :-)

Thanx,

Nick

Nick Radich
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
EPC Molding, Inc.
Direct (320) 679-6683
Toll free (800) 388-2155 ext. 6683
Fax (320) 679-4516
nick_radich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Mark S. Waterbury" <mark.s.waterbury@xxxxxxx>
10/09/2007 11:52 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Fruitcake (was: .NET with System i5)

I once worked with a fellow who gave the boss a fruitcake for the
holidays.

It was his way of telling the rest of us that he thought the boss was "a
fruitcake".

This thread ...