CGIDEV2. IBM developed - and free. And (unlike most IBM products) when IBM gets fed up with it and decides not to "play" any more - I don't care I have the source code and the right to modify it.

Don't get me wrong - I'd like to see IBM do more - but their idea of a native GUI is WAS - and that won't change any time soon.