Look at the bottom of this page:

http://www.mcpressonline.com/mc?14@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@.214a2e6b

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jonathan Mason
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 12:27 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Looking for LOGCMD

Hi Denis

The LOGCMD tool was available from Wayne Evans' website, but
it looks like
the domain registration has run out and it just goes to a
parking page.

There was another tool published in the August 2007 Pro/VIP edition of
System i News which provided a means of controlling restricted command
usage. If you have a subscription it may be worth taking a look.

All the best

Jonathan