Joe Pluta wrote:
From: Joe Pluta

From: Paul Nelson

There is a PTF that enables image catalog support on a 5.1 machine.
Yeah, but I'm not worried about upgrading that box.

That is, I'm not going to upgrade the OS. I'm going to do a scratch
install, because there is no way to upgrade directly from V5R1 to V5R4. It
will be much easier to just install V5R4 from scratch.

Now I have to upgrade, and unfortunately that's not going so well.

This is the hardware upgrade. In order to go to V5R4, I have to replace all
the disk drives. However, I seem to have lost my motherboard. This is not
a good thing.

Joe