From: Larry Bolhuis

The CUME and Group images are different formats now. I believe the CUMEs
are ISOs and the others are BIN. No problem if you are using image
catalogs because that code recognizes both with no issues. However if
you intend to burn to plastic then your writer software needs to
understand both. The result though is that all the CUME images are
exactly the same size save the last disk. This has been that way for
some time now. So bottom line is 'no worries' (well you could worry that
your connection will fail....)

Yeah, but did you notice that ALL of my cume disks are 675MB? I have six,
and all are "full". That was what originally raised my suspicions. It
would certainly be a bizarre coincidence that all six disks are exactly
full. If, however, the CUME formats now simply write 675MB ISO images for
every disk, then I'm okay. But your point above seems to contradict that
assumption, which is why I'm feeling just a TEEEEEENY bit apprehensive.

Joe