The time I tried to use Fix Central to download a cume package, I got a
visit from most of the IT folks, wondering why I was using 90% of our
bandwidth! Since then I've always orders the packages on CD.

Steve

Steven Morrison
Fidelity Express
903-885-1283 ext. 479

"Joe Pluta" <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
08/29/2007 11:04 AM
Please respond to

"'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: V5R4 CDs

From: Sharon Wintermute

Since it will take that long, any reason not to just get them via cd?

I just want to be absolutely sure they're here by Saturday, Sharon.
Besides, my daughter's away at college, what do I need the bandwidth for
<grin>.

Seriously, though, I wonder if I shouldn't just order them via media as
well. Couldn't hurt, I suppose.

Joe