-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cherese Morgan
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 10:50 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion

COMMON member/promo emails are oftentimes sent out weekly. The email
distribution lists are oftentimes sent in the same manner. Therefore in
most cases someone's email address has already been included in the
distribution lists for those weekly emails. If someone sends a request to
unsubscribe, they are removed at that point. Then the following week when
emails are scheduled to be sent (and updated email distribution lists are
provided), anyone who has requested to be removed should not receive any
emails.

We are in the process of looking at some of the new features of the email
software we currently use in hopes that requests to be removed will take
affect in a more timely manner.

Again, if anyone has requested to be removed from COMMON's email
distribution and has still received COMMON e-mails in the past couple of
weeks, please contact me directly at cherese_morgan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Best regards,
Cherese