COMMON honors all member requests to be unsubscribed from COMMON
member/promotional e-mails. We have had some technical glitches recently
which may have resulted in opted-out members receiving COMMON e-mails in
the past few weeks - we apologize for this inconvenience.

Rest assured that we make every effort to remove those who have chosen to
be removed. Please be aware that there is a lag time of approximately one
week from when the unsubscribe request is received, till when that request
is updated in our database.

If anyone has requested to be unsubcribed and has still received COMMON
e-mails in the past couple of weeks, please send your name and e-mail
address directly to Cherese Morgan, COMMON's Membership and Registration
Manager, at cherese_morgan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience, and we will work rapidly to
correct this glitch on our end. Thank you.

Regards,

Manzoor Siddiqui
Marketing Communications Manager
COMMON - A Users Group
312.279.0253
312.279.0227 Fax
manzoor_siddiqui@xxxxxxxxxx

"Kurt Anderson" <kjanderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
08/24/2007 08:13 AM
Please respond to

"Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: Is it possible to unsubscribe to COMMON emails?

I appreciate that, Pete. Yes, the email address in my sig is the one.
I have a co-worker who would like to be removed as well who has run into
the same issues with unsubscribing (who also emailed
unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxx and common@xxxxxxxxxx with no result or
response).

Actually, I'd be more than happy to be the user you test with to fix the
unsubscribe utlity so it works - as another option instead of just
having me removed. That way others don't run into the issue I ran into.

Kurt Anderson
Application Developer
Highsmith Inc