First, apparently there *was* a DB2 Web Query Tool for *iSeries*. When I googled on that, I got lots of hits until, finally, found out it was withdrawn. So my foible; it was probably there all along (the PMR product list).

Anyway, all I could find about the *System i* version was at http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/i/software/db2/webquery/index.html and an article at System i Network (http://tinyurl.com/yot826) that says it's scheduled for release on 14 September (presumably this year). Couldn't find an official IBM notice to that effect but it's worth noting that, while there's a link to the Redbook, it ain't available until 14 September (http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg247214.html).

The new product is a replacement for Query/400. Since that requires a license key, I'm guessing that one has to order it through the BP (or Passport whatever, if one has access to that).

* Jerry C. Adams
*IBM System i Programmer/Analyst
B&W Wholesale Distributors, Inc.* *
voice
615.995.7024
fax
615.995.1201
email
jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
But did you find a place to order it yet?