Hi, Brad:

Have them issue:

QSYS/RSTLIB SAVLIB(SPLTOOL) DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(QGPL/SPLTOOL)

Mark

> Bradley V. Stone wrote:
I have a user that is having an issue restoring one of my products on their
machine. I've searched the net and actually found zero hits for the error
ID and their OS level.

They are on V5R3. Here is the job log:

Message . . . . : -RSTLIB
SAVLIB(SPLTOOL) DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(QGPL/SPLTOOL)
CPD0162 Diagnostic 30 07/20/07 13:33:10.405296 QCATRS
QSYS 051E QCMD QSYS
Message . . . . : Parameters do not
match those in program QSRRLCPR in QSYS.
Cause . . . . . : The number of
parameters in the command definition do not
match the number of parameters in the
command processing or the validity
checker program QSRRLCPR in library
QSYS. Recovery . . . : If the command
was not supplied by IBM, determine if
the correct command processing program
or validity check program called. If
the program that was called is not
correct, change the program name or
the library name specified on the Create
Command (CRTCMD) command. If the
correct program was called, change the
number and type of parameters in the
command definition source to match the
number and type of parameters
specified in the command processing program.
If the command was supplied by IBM,
report the problem (ANZPRB command).
CPF0001 Escape 30 07/20/07 13:33:10.405312 QCATRS
QSYS 0531 QCMD QSYS
Message . . . . : Error found on
RSTLIB command.
Cause . . . . . : The system detected
errors in the command. Recovery . . .
: See the previously listed
messages in the job log. Correct the errors
and then try the command again. *N
instead of a command name means that the

This is a simple RSTLIB command. The CPD0162 error message makes no sense
to me. Anyone have any ideas what may be causing this?

Thanks!

Bradley V. Stone
BVSTools - www.bvstools.com
eRPG SDK - www.erpgsdk.com