From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Wes
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 9:59 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: archive IFS folder to Windows using VBS

I've put together a VB script that will move the IFS folder and it's
content
to W2003 server. The script works fine on windows but on mapped IFS
drive,
it only create the folder. It doesn't delete it from IFS or copy the
content
of the folder...any help would be greatly appreciated.

code:

Sub MoveFolderList(folderspec, destination)

'folderspec is the mapped IFS folder
Dim fs, f, f1, s, sf, i, DateDif,
Dim FolderSystem, folderx, folder1, s, subfolderx, i, DateDif

set FolderSystem =CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")

Set f = fs.GetFolder(folderspec)
Set folderx = FolderSystem.GetFolder(folderspec)

Set sf = f.SubFolders
set subfolderx = folderx.SubFolders

For Each f1 in sf
For each folderx in suboldersx
i = i + 1
DateDif = DateDiff("d",f1.DateLastModified, Now())
if DateDif > 340 then
'check if subfolder already exists

folderx1.move destination

end if