Hello Guy

<verndor response>
If you are interested in pushing the data from the iSeries, rather than trying to pull it from the PC, you might like to look at our RPG2SQL Integrator product - it contains an Excel-specific component that works directly with spreadsheets, not through SQL. It uses standard procedure calls to do the work from your RPGLE programs.

You can look at our site at www.rjssoftware.com or email me here or at vern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or contact sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - I can even say that in a couple months there should be a command to export data directly to Excel spreadsheets, using the functions of the product.
</verndor response>

Regards
Vern