Contact your BP, they can help expedite another temporary key (max of 45
days) through the key center.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Crump, Mike
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 10:19 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: V5R3 License Key

Mark,

Not being familiar with how licensing is done with the Academic
Initiative I'm going to assume you have possibly 3 options:

1.) License keys would have been sent with the software (even V5R3)

2.) If the s/n has been associated with an IBM ID (one you use to
access certain restricted functions) you can try the following link

https://www-05.ibm.com/servers/eserver/ess/ProtectedServlet.wss?NO_SCRIP
T=YES&show_page=key_first_search.jsp&command=ShowPageCommand

I'm assuming this has not been done.

3.) Not knowing the location of the school I will send you (off list) a
list of AI contacts who might be able to assist or get someone at this
school in connection with a helpful person.

Michael Crump

Manager, Computing Services
Saint-Gobain Containers, Inc.
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN 47302
765.741.7696
765.741.7012 f

Cluelessness
There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive
idiots.
This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views
or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Saint-Gobain. If it did, it would be
folded, mutilated, watered down, politically corrected, and would show
up a week later if at all. If you are not the intended recipient of
this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them,
nor must you copy or show them to anyone.
error.