Ethereal is now called "WireShark". Found that out _after_ I had downloaded
and installed Ethereal. <g>

Wireshark is what I've been trying to sniff with. It seems WinPCap (some
underlying thing in Windows to enable sniffing) is unable to handle
wireless. So all my attempts have been moot.

So now I will begin the journey into i5 comm tracing. Am I right that I
should be able to limit it to this particular IP address?

Open that Infocenter! Read those fine manuals! Try to stay awake while
doing so!