Mirroring was introduced on the "D" series with V1R3.

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

"i" comes before "p", "x" and "z"
e gads

Our system's had more names than Elizabeth Taylor!

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com
http://www.as400connection.com

"Chuck Lewis"
<chuck.lewis@lees
upply.net> To
Sent by: "'Midrange Systems Technical
midrange-l-bounce Discussion'"
s@xxxxxxxxxxxx <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

06/04/2007 02:40 Subject
PM RE: CACHE BATT EXP 90 DAYS???

Please respond to
Midrange Systems
Technical
Discussion
<midrange-l@midra
nge.com>

Ah, the days of mirroring. We had a great system like that a LONG time ago
where I used to work. I think it was on a F series AS/400 of memory serves
and it saved our butts a couple of time. But that ended up going away and
RAID on an upgrade where cold hard $$$'s were involved. I never felt as
confident after that :-)

Chuck