This is how I create the table using RUNSQLSTM to get the record format
correct. I use my compile utility to run the create. Note the DFTRDBCOL
gets the library name. This causes the table to be created in that
library.

/* *_> CNLLSTSPLF SRCFILE(@2/@1) SRCMBR(@3)
*/
/* *_> DLTF FILE(@2/@1)
*/
/* *_> RUNSQLSTM SRCFILE(@2/@1) SRCMBR(@3) NAMING(*SYS) +
*/
/* *_> DFTRDBCOL(@5) CLOSQLCSR(*ENDMOD) ERRLVL(20)
*/

/* Drop table using compile instructions instead of drop table.

/* Creating table COMPILE_EXCEPTION_LIST using short name to get correct
*/
/* record format name. */

CREATE TABLE EUEXCEP (
PROGRAM_NAME FOR ODOBNM CHARACTER (10) NOT NULL ,
LIBRARY_NAME FOR ODLBNM CHARACTER (10) NOT NULL ,
SOURCE_FILE_NAME FOR ODSRCF CHARACTER (10) NOT NULL ,
SOURCE_FILE_LIBRARY FOR ODSRCL CHARACTER (10) NOT NULL ,
SOURCE_FILE_MEMBER FOR ODSRCM CHARACTER (10) NOT NULL ,
SOURCE_MEMBER_TYPE FOR ODSRCTYPE CHARACTER (10) NOT NULL ,
MODULE_NAME FOR ODMODNAM CHARACTER (10) NOT NULL ,
MODULE_LIBRARY FOR ODMODLIB CHARACTER (10) NOT NULL ,
REASON_FOR_FAILURE FOR ODREASON CHARACTER (1) NOT NULL);

/* Rename to long name. */

RENAME EUEXCEP TO COMPILE_EXCEPTION_LIST;

RENAME COMPILE_EXCEPTION_LIST TO SYSTEM NAME EUEXCEP;

/* Setting label text for MAPDBA/COMPILE_EXCEPTION_LIST */

LABEL ON TABLE COMPILE_EXCEPTION_LIST IS 'Compile Exception List.' ;

/* Setting column labels for MAPDBA/COMPILE_EXCEPTION_LIST */

LABEL ON COLUMN COMPILE_EXCEPTION_LIST (
PROGRAM_NAME TEXT IS 'Program Name' ,
LIBRARY_NAME TEXT IS 'Program Library' ,
SOURCE_FILE_NAME TEXT IS 'Source File Name' ,
SOURCE_FILE_LIBRARY TEXT IS 'Source File Library' ,
SOURCE_FILE_MEMBER TEXT IS 'Source File Member' ,
SOURCE_MEMBER_TYPE TEXT IS 'Source Member Type' ,
MODULE_NAME TEXT IS 'Module Name' ,
MODULE_LIBRARY TEXT IS 'Module Library' ,
REASON_FOR_FAILURE TEXT IS 'Reason for Failure' );

/* Setting column headings for MAPDBA/COMPILE_EXCEPTION_LIST */

LABEL ON COLUMN COMPILE_EXCEPTION_LIST (
PROGRAM_NAME IS 'Program Name
' ,
LIBRARY_NAME IS 'Program Library
' ,
SOURCE_FILE_NAME IS 'Source File Name
' ,
SOURCE_FILE_LIBRARY IS 'Source File
Library' ,
SOURCE_FILE_MEMBER IS 'Source File Member
' ,
SOURCE_MEMBER_TYPE IS 'Source Member Type
' ,
MODULE_NAME IS 'Module Name
' ,
MODULE_LIBRARY IS 'Module Library