If the language is installed, then the PTF is a requisite. The first noted PTF is a "MRI PTF FOR LANGUAGE CODE 2932", so if the NLV2932 is installed, then SI20964 should be sent with an order for SI20372. I am not sure however, what the system [requisite; co | pre rules of] enforcement might be performed, beyond the ordering requisite.
p.s. I do not know that "IF" really means 'if', but the above should sufficiently describe the scenario, even w/out knowing what "IF" really stands for.

Regards, Chuck
-- All comments provided "as is" with no warranties of any kind whatsoever and may not represent positions, strategies, nor views of my employer

ChadB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Ok... I know what coreq and prereq PTFs are, but what is an "IF-REQ"? As
in:

SI20964 IF-REQ OF SI20372