Bob,

The contents of our various output queues are all stored in the QSPL
library. So, if you have a lot of reports sitting un printed on your
system, that is what is taking up most of the space. Clear up the report
on your system and it will help the situation. One area I often look at
are report in the QEZJOBLOG output queue and QEZDEBUG output queue, but I
would do an overall audit to see why there are so many reports on your
system.

Rich Loeber
Kisco Information Systems
http://www.kisco.com

Bob David wrote:

All,

We are running out of disk space and we found that llibrary QSPL is
using almost 15% of the disk space.

I had check in the system and there only few spl files but there is no
way such that those few spl files takes 15% of the disk space.

Did RCLSPLSTG but still same thing and in the PRTDSKINF it says bellow.

Miscellaneous items reported:
Printer output & Spooling (QSPL) 14 .97

can any body help me to retrive the space?

TIA

BOB......

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight
and hotel bargains.
list