From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don Cavaiani
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 12:38
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Brainstorming

Never having learned much more coding than RPG 2, I guess I was hoping
for a simple way to trigger just a CLP - which would probably contain a
query or two which would "select" out only the records for the vendor in
question, and only those which have been changed or added since last
"trigger". Then, probably an auto PC support download, and an email
with attachment out to the vendor. I had these visions