The licensing modell for the 520 has not changed.

But the 36GB Disks are no longer marketed, and the base 520
configuration now includes 2 72GB disks. Nothing else changed.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of albartell
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 5:45 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: 515 and 525 user licensing

So then let me ask this question. Are the new 520's also subject to
this
(being that it sits between 515 and 525 as far as literal numbers go)?

I think this will be a great COMMON question (like others have stated).
Hopefully somebody that is well spoken will step up to the mic and
articulate the question/frustration.

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com