B150F22A: "There was not enough functional nodes found in the system to continue IPLing."

Smacks of a VET code issue. Without the correct codes the system is confused about it's capability and identity. This is esentially the piece IBM uses to distinguish between 'i' and 'p' hardware since they are otherwise identical. If that code was incorrectly entered, not entered, got somehow messed up, then you have a vegetable until you get a new code from IBM Rochester.

- Larry

Lukas Beeler wrote:
Hi Martin,

I've had the B150F22A error before, on a new 520 Express, after
installing new Memory.
I searched the web high and low, but didn't find much about it. In the
end, I called IBM Support, which sent a CE On Site.

The CE tried lot's of stuff, but wasn't able to get the machine to boot.
In the end, we agreed that he takes the machine back to their lab (not a
problem, because I just unpacked it, and there were no deadlines to
meet).

After a week, we got a new box shipped, with the same Serial, but new
Mainboard/Backplane/Serviceprocessor, etc.

So, it obviously was a hardware issue, and not a configuration problem.

Maybe it would be best if you called up IBM service, because this seems
to be rather out of reach for "normal" people without access to IBM
internal resources and replacement parts.

Hope this helps,

Lukas