I am working on a V5R3 system that is not current on required cumPTF's so we can't use the TIMZON features of the OS.

Therefore we will do it via a piece of CL (below) which is schedule to run at 2am on Sunday.

Meanwhile, I need to be sure that the TIMZON feature is turned off.

Anyone know how to do that?

Jerry

... frag ...

             RTVSYSVAL  SYSVAL(QTIME) RTNVAR(&SYSTIM)
             RTVSYSVAL  SYSVAL(QUTCOFFSET) RTNVAR(&UTCOFF)

/*  Parse out hour from system value QTIME

             CHGVAR     VAR(&HOURD) VALUE(%SST(&SYSTIM 1 2))
             CHGVAR     VAR(&UTCHR) VALUE(%SST(&UTCOFF 2 2))

/*  If Spring then add one hour to time
/*  If Spring then sub one hour from utcoffset

             IF COND(&SEASON *EQ 'SPRING') THEN(DO)

               CHGVAR     VAR(&HOURD) VALUE(&HOURD + 1)
               CHGVAR     VAR(&UTCHR) VALUE(&UTCHR - 1)

/*  Adjust system value QTIME if valid time

                 CHGVAR     VAR(%SST(&SYSTIM 1 2)) VALUE(&HOURD)
                 CHGSYSVAL  SYSVAL(QTIME) VALUE(&SYSTIM)

                 CHGVAR     VAR(%SST(&UTCOFF 2 2)) VALUE(&UTCHR)
                 CHGSYSVAL  SYSVAL(QUTCOFFSET) VALUE(&UTCOFF)

... end frag ...