From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alan Shore
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 1:01 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Creating a procedure

I have created a procedure that calls a CL program with one parameter.
That
parameter is used as both input and output. In other words
CALL CLPROGRAM (PARAM)
where the field PARAM is a 13 character field with value 'ABCDEFGHIJKLM'

and the response from that CALL is that the value in field PARM has
changed
(to '1234567890123' for example)

What I did in my SQL session is

create procedure prodpa/arttest(in pan character ( 13), out des
character ( 13)) result sets 1 language cl not deterministic
contains sql external name nbtygpl/idifcvuc parameter style
general

I've got a feeling that this is wrong.

Can anyone help

Thanks in advance