The screen shot was not replicated by the list (no sweat - reasonable
limits are valid).  If you want one, please send me a PRIVATE note, and I
will send it out tomorrow morning.  Going home for dinner!

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

"i" comes before "p", "x" and "z"
e gads

Our system's had more names than Elizabeth Taylor!

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com
http://www.as400connection.com

             Al Barsa
             <barsa@barsaconsu
             lting.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  Midrange Systems Technical
             midrange-l-bounce         Discussion
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             03/01/2007 08:00                                      Subject
             PM                        RE: "Carrot" character in EBCDIC?

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

Pardon me, but wouldn't an  EBCDIC x'b0' give what you want????

This is a quick cheater application that I have that's not in TAA.

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

"i" comes before "p", "x" and "z"
e gads

Our system's had more names than Elizabeth Taylor!

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com
http://www.as400connection.com

             "Julian Wolfe"
             <fireflyst@earthl
             ink.net>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  "'Midrange Systems Technical
             midrange-l-bounce         Discussion'"
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             03/01/2007 03:06                                      Subject
             PM                        RE: "Carrot" character in EBCDIC?

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion