I make a nice lampstand ;-)

Thanks,
Tommy Holden

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jerry Adams
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 10:36 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Tuesday night Scott Klement is speaking in Dallas

No, we all pretty much ignore him around here.  We only let him hang
around because he goes so well with the furniture and drapes.

        * Jerry C. Adams
*IBM System i5/iSeries Programmer/Analyst
B&W Wholesale Distributors, Inc.* *
voice
        615.995.7024
fax
        615.995.1201
email
        jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Jeff Day wrote:
depends, do alot of people listen? <g>

"Holden Tommy" <Tommy.Holden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 2/16/2007 3:54:59

PM >>>
I speak to myself daily does that constitute an event? LOL

Thanks,
Tommy Holden