From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jeff Crosby
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 6:42 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: Color tabloid size printer recommendation

All,

Due to the untimely death of our HP2800dtn printer (bought 9/2005, already
replaced once under warranty), I'm looking for replacement printer
recommendations.  I'm taking this "opportunity" to upgrade all our printing
in general.

I need the following capabilities (note that this is an upgrade to what the
2800dtn could do):

Color laser
Up to tabloid size paper
Duplex
Multiple drawers
PCL5e (or PCL5C AND include the full set of scalable PCL fonts)
PJL
25+ pages/minute color
Ethernet attached to i5 as a print device (not remote writer)
A workhorse printer, as it could become THE printer for our needs.

Thanks.